Zero to Hero in Ecommerce: Part 1 of 3
Zero to Hero in E-commerce: Part 1 of 3
For businesses that want to take it to the next level
- How to pick a good platform. Questions you need to ask when looking for a vendor.
- How to structure your catalogue for SEO and customer experience.
- How to generate and attract more business to your online store
- People that are worried about getting into E-commerce and how it will affect their current business
- People that want to automate more in their business
Not suited for:
- Start-Ups (unless they have an established business)
How to select an e-commerce vendor
In this workshop, we'll explore the options available, from DIY through to the big-boys. Why you might opt for an open-source or proprietary system and why your choice of software licensing might cost you more than you think if you get it wrong.
Arron Edwards: Company Director, Bravesight Ltd
Arron created his first e-commerce website for a client in 2000. That client is still a Bravesight client today. Since 2007, Arron has helped many businesses set up and grow their business through the use of technology. His focus on results that increase sales, profitability and business throughput have helped Bravesight become a key-partner for all their clients.