Performance Management & Employee Relations
This is one of those “love to hate” topics. Managing Employees is sometimes a difficult task. Knowing the process and how this affects your business is important.
- A basic overview of Employment Law as it stands right now
- Process for Managing people – where does it start and stop
- What can you do, what can you not do
- What happens if you land yourself in trouble
- 90 Day Trial periods – how they work
- Termination process
As an Employer or Leader, you must be able to follow a fair and proper process when managing people understanding legislative requirements while doing the very best for your employee and the business. This short program will give you some basic tools to ensure you understand what’s right and wrong and the correct processes to follow.
Presenter: Maree Judd Consulting