Managing Staff for the First Time
The course provides the essential knowledge and skills that every Supervisor/Team Leader needs for managing people, as well as themselves. It covers the skills for achieving through their team.
The course is designed for supervisors, team leaders, foremen and similar roles. It is also very relevant for those in small organisations who have taken on staff for the first time. The course is ideally suited to people who are new to the job, are soon to be promoted or as a refresher for those who have been in the role for some time.
On leaving this course you will be able to:
- Understand the key principles of supervision/management
- Communicate better with work colleagues
- Delegate more efficiently and effectively
- Motivate and develop your team to continuously improve performance
- Be more confident in dealing with difficult situations decisively
- Mange your own time better
- The role of the Supervisor / Manager
- Communication skills
- Understanding behaviour at work
- Managing Poor Performance / Conflict Management
- Time Management