Waste is a significant contributor to frustration, mistakes, inefficient process and a reduced bottom line. This programme will give you more detail on what lean thinking is all about and how the principles could be applied to eliminate waste and improve productivity.
By the end of this training you will:
- Be able to see waste in your business
- Identify low and no cost improvement opportunities that deliver productive gains immediately once implemented
We will cover:
- What is lean thinking?
- What is value?
- What is flow?
- What is waste?
- What does waste look like in my business right now?
- How do I start to tackle waste?
- How do I prioritise opportunities and plan to take out waste for good?
After this programme you will:
- Implement your plan, record your results, share your results with others and celebrate your success!
- Then you will look for more waste and opportunities to improve productivity!
If you are a business owner, manager, leader, or supervisor and want to find out where the waste is lurking, then come along to become motivated by the endless opportunities that a lean focused improvement programme can deliver and be inspired to do something about it!