Dealing With Difficult People
This half day training course develops skills for managing and dealing with difficult people and behaviour in a work environment. You will gain insights into what constitutes difficult people, difficult employees, difficult customers and bad behaviour. You will increase your skill and knowledge in managing negative behaviour.
- avoiding conversations you know you ought to have?
- losing patience with certain people or personality types?
- having problems giving negative feedback?
- feeling anxious before a difficult conversation?
- thinking of what you "should have" said after the conversation is over?
- wishing you had managed a conversation or an individual differently?
- having trouble managing customers, colleagues or employees?