COVID-19 SUBSIDIES & ASSISTANCE FOR ROTORUA BUSINESS
Need practical advice and support to help your business tackle the impacts of COVID-19?
Contact us to be connected with one of our two Growth Advisors. They'll help you get the direction, support and strategy you need in this challenging and uncertain time.
Fill in the form below or Call 07 346 3657 and leave a voicemail to request a callback.
These resources will assist in accessing information and support you while navigating this challenge.
Business information on our website:
- What you can do this week
- Do you need to reduce staff hours or numbers?
- FREE TEMPLATE - Staff Wages, Business Continuity & Redundancies
- Latest panui from the Rotorua Lakes Council
External Business Information:
- Radio New Zealand
- Official COVID-19 website
- Business finance support and mortgage holidays
- Covid-19 information for landlords
- NZTE: Advice for exporters
- Tourism New Zealand: Support for the Tourism Sector
- Ministry of Health
- New Zealand Customs: Border controls for goods and travellers
- Ministry of Education
WAGE SUBSIDY ASSISTANCE
Find out more HERE
- Employers apply HERE
- Self-employed workers apply HERE
- Large companies with 100 employees or more, apply HERE